Hi Lloyd,
Yes I got a couple the other day - one was an .exe file which I politely
sent back to them apologising that I couldn't run it on a Mac.
I have also noticed an increase in spam.... must be the alignment of the
planets or something.

-- Peter Bull
Computer Coach
http://www.compcoach.net
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>



> From: Lloyd White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:16:50 -0800
> To: WAMUG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Virus flood
> 
> Is it only me or are other people being sent strange files which must be
> viruses? I am getting at least two every day from unknown people in USA and
> Aust. Each has an enticing message with file attached.
> 
> I immediately trash them but it is annoying.
> 
> Lloyd 
> -- 
> Lloyd White
> Career Change Consultant
> http://lloydwhite.iinet.net.au
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Got a Question? Try searching the WAMUG list archives first at
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wamug/messages/>
> 
> To unsubscribe from the WAMUG e-mail list, send e-mail from this account to
> 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> 
> 
>