Hi guys

Just been searching the archives for advice on digital cameras. I remembered that some one had got lots of "advice" on where he should look for one last year.

Thanks to Derek Ellerton who posted a summary of the "advice" he received on this matter. Almost 12 months later his post "message no. 11878" has allowed me to get a good idea of where to head in the next week or two in my search for a camera.

Just goes to show how useful the WAMUG archives can really be. Try searching these first - there's a good chance you'll get your answer.

Regards
Daniel F.