On Sunday, July 7, 2002, at 11:32 AM, Bob Howells wrote:

>
> I am looking specifically to find whether Appleworks can handle Excel
> Workbooks
> as well as Excel Files.
>
> Info on the site refers to Update V6.2.3 ( Classic ) V6.2.4 for OSX,
> as having the capability to handle Excel and Word files.
> But I would like to know to what extent it can do that.
>
>
> TIA
>
> Bob

Although AppleWorks 6 can read and convert Excel files, it does not 
support multiple worksheets. When you open an Excel workbook in 
Appleworks, only the first worksheet is loaded.

--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, ::::::::::::::::::::::::
Western Australia Phone (618) 9332 6482 Fax (618) 9332 0913
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mac because I prefer it -- Windows because I have to.


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]