Connected at last via ADSL in System X.1.2 on the G4 .

I loaded the same system on the iBook and took it (and the modem) into iinet. The problem is the DSL 300 PPPoE client connects but does not bridge with Macs. DSL have been contacted and are going to fix this some time.

iinet worked on a number of Macs with the same problem yesterday, I was just the unlucky one to be first with this problem.

In the meantime the modem is set to RFC so it bridges and I am using the PPPoE client in OS X.

Can I get an OS 9 PPPoE client somewhere? I'm not too keen on OS X!

The support guys at iinet have been warned not to try and connect Macs via the PPPoE in the modem.

Diana