I have given up on Jam.... from the start I've had problems with it
crashing no mater how the computer was configured, what OS version,
what extensions, what burner, what format the files were in.
After near on 15 crashes last night trying to master a CD I trashed
it and then this morning noticed there was a patch on Version
Tracker so reinstalled it and ran the new patch and it still crashes,
so threw the damn installer in the bin (that's the real physical CD
not a "CD image" in the bin)
ENOUGH!!! NO MORE OF THIS CRAP!!! It crashes 90% of the time (and
that's probably being generous)
(can you tell I was more than a little pissed off??)....
Any body know of any software, Mac or PC, that has the functionality
of Jam with out the crashes, further more if they know of a program
that does all this and allows fancy stuff like putting audio in
track1's pre-track gap, has a proper track audio overlap mixer
(unlike Jam's presets), pitch/time adjust for individual tracks or
for even sections of a track? yeh yeh bit much I want the world on a
stick I know?
OK So what I really really want is an interactive DJ mixing style)
program (that doesn't need to run in real time that creates non
destructive edits then can burn to a CD or create a CD image for
burning later (I can put up with toast)
--
~
Mark Secker [EMAIL PROTECTED]
9380 2308 (GSE)
9380 1855 (ECEL)
ECEL Computer Support Officer
University of Western Australia.
CRICOS Provider No. 00126G
~
Isumataq - an Inuit word for "an object in the presence of which
wisdom might show itself."
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
Philip K. Dick