On 17/7/02 4:55 PM, "Lara Hopkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Help, my brane isn't working. What time is the MWNY keynote in Perth
> time? And if I watch the whole keynote on streaming video with my
> ADSL connection, does anyone have a clue as to how many megs it might
> be? I still have a monthly traffic limit...
>
> Lara "sorry" Hopkisn

> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Lara,

The keynote should start about 9pm tonight, via this website:

<http://stream.apple.akadns.net/>

Click on the Keynote link when it becomes available.

If you are worried about the amount of megs you will use, pop down to Curtin
Uni and watch it on the big screen!

<http://www.wamug.org.au>

For directions.

Seeya

Rod!
--
AppleCentre Joondalup
10/7 Delage St

** iPod - now 2000 songs in your pocket! **