------ Forwarded Message
From: Larry Pohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 19:11:59 +0800
To: wamug <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: GIO

On 31/7/02 at 7:02 PM, Peter Bull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

IE 5.2 (OSX 10.1.5) works and I get a secure page.

Navigater 0.4.0 http://chimera.mozdev.org/ (OSX 10.1.5 ) works but not a
secure page.

Jonathan Glauert



> Just went to pay my car insurance with GIO and this is what I
found...
> 
> 
> 
> 
> To access Payment Online your browser will need to be JAVA enabled.
We're
> sorry, but GIO's Payment Online cannot currently be accessed by
MacIntosh OS
> users.
> 
> I have sent them a nasty email. Hope they get with it.
> 
> Peter Bull
> -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Did you try to access it ? It seems to work with Mozilla 1.1b on OS X -
though I didn't make a payment for obvious reasons.

Larry

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.html>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/




------ End of Forwarded Message

  • GIO Peter Bull
    • Re: GIO Larry Pohl
      • FW: GIO Jonathan & Elizabeth