On Wednesday, August 21, 2002, at 08:31 PM, Bob wrote:

> Some time ago I raised the problem of not being able to send e-mail
> attachments using Eudora 5.1.1 under OSX 10.1.5 via Telstra cable
> connection. The only replies I received inferred that I didn't know
> how to attach a document etc to a e-mail etc.
>
> For those that are interested, the problem is caused by (guess who)
> Telstra. The following is the latest news on
> <http://whirlpool.net.au/>

I had this problem for ages when I first took out my cable account, but
I have been assuming the problem had been fixed because it seems to have
gone away. Uploads with attachments have been nice and quick for some
time now. I'm using Mail though, not Eurdora.

I must admit that the greatest improvement had happened since Telstra
replaced my cable modem after the first one I had was wiped out by a
lightning strike.

--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer