Scott

You need to tell us a little about your connection. Is it dial up? Is it
ADSL? Is it being shared?

This sounds similar to a problem I saw a few months back. A Mac sharing an
ADSL connection through a Windoze XP machine. The Mac has trouble getting
mail and some web sites worked and others didn't. The problem was the MTU
size - it needs to be made smaller (1472 is the max I believe when sharing)
using IP Net Tuner or similar.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Greg


on 24/10/02 3:43 AM, Scott P at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I think maybe iiNet are having some problems.
> 
> I can¹t access half the sites on the web at the moment.
> 
> And when I was writing the last email I had to re-connect to send it because
> it would let me browse the net but it couldn¹t find the iiNet mail server.
> 
> Now its the opposite. (except for google, versiontracker and a few others)
> 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.html>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> 
>