Reboot in OS9. Cheers Rob On 24/10/02 5:51 PM, "Andrew Schox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all, > > I've got an incompletely downloaded file (using Interarchy 5), under 10.2.1, > which I can't get rid of. When I try to put in in the trash, I get the > message: "The item "xxxxxx" is being used by another task right now. (Other > tasks include moving, copying, or emptying the trash). Try again when the > task is complete" > > I've tried fiddling with the permissions, deleting it as root, and rebooting > the machine, all to no avail. > > Any suggestions? > > Cheers, > > Andrew > > > -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- > Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html> > Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.html> > Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >

