I once used to think I that the Notebooks website would be the place for
information.
http://www.e2c.wa.edu.au/notebooks/
Last updated: Tuesday, April 16, 2002
Jon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------
Jon Bjorn Jonsson, MEd, L3 Teacher
iBook order in - hoping for delivery
Cocos Islands DHS, Indian Ocean, ph (618) 9162 7592 fax (618) 9162 7577

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------
----- Original Message -----
From: "Shay Telfer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: iBooks in Second Round: Act now


> > From the DoE email to Principals yesterday:
> >'A documentation pack has been forwarded to your school's server and is
> >located at I:\Documentation\Notebooks for Teachers\NFT Second Round
> >Documents. (Please contact the Customer Service Centre on 9264 5555 if
> >you are unable to access this folder).'
>
> I find it amazing to believe that that's how our Department of
> Education distributes documents!
>
> Perhaps someone should tell them about this newfangled 'Web' thingy.
>
> Have fun,
> Shay
> --
> =========================== Shay Telfer ================================
> Perth, Western Australia Technomancer It must be bunnies!
> Opinions for hire [POQ]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] fnord
>
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.html>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>
>