Hi All!

So far nobody has bought my Powerbook, so it is still up for sale! 
Any decent offer considered!

Seeya

Rod!


>
>
>I still have my Powerbook up for sale:
>
>G3/400 Lombard
>384meg Ram
>6Gig Hard drive
>DVD-ROM (for some reason DVDs won't play in OS 9, but CDS and VCDs work fine)
>SCSI
>USB
>3 Month old battery
>Zip Adapter
>VGA out
>SVideo Out
>OS 9/X installed
>Original CDs and Manuals
>STM Alley laptop bag
>YoYo Power adapter
>Excellent condition!
>
>I am now including a Lexmark Z22 printer in with the laptop!
>
>Looking for $1500 or best offer. If you have been looking for a s/h
>clamshell iBook, I would consider this Powerbook! Much better screen
>(14.1"), PCMCIA slot to add firewire, and VGA out for
>presentations/second monitor. And it looks way cooler than an iBook
>;-)

Seeya

Rod!
--
--
>From Rod's Mac

-- 
--
>From Rod's Mac
Like it or lump it...... :-)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]