Hiya Nathalie,

Try asking around some music and sound equipment shops, it might be possible to 
"fix" the scratch and get the CD working again (ie and then make a spare copy).

Alternatively, you can track down the importer, and it is quite likely that 
they can supply with a replacement CD for a minimal cost.


Regards,
Phil






>Hi All:
>
>I have a copy of the Sims for Mac and I love it. I have played it a lot and
>as a consequence of it travelling around with me in my powerbook it now has
>a mega scratch in it.
>
>Does anyone have a copy which they can burn for me? If so, please respond to
>me off list. I would be happy to supply my serial number to demonstrate that
>I am a legit user of the program. I just can't fathom forking out another
>$50 just for a disk...
>
>Thanks in advance...
>
>Ta
>Nathalie
>
>
>--
>Nathalie Collins
>Phone/Fax: (08) 9796 0509
>Mobile: 043 989 1997
>Post Office Box A176
>Australind WA 6233
>
>
>
>-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
>Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>
>Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.html>
>Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


-- 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent from the Apple PowerBook G4 of:
Phillip McGree Web:     http://www.phil.net.au
Perth, Western Australia        http://chat.iinet.net.au
Mobile Phone: 0418 922 500      Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Macs for sale - new and secondhand      http://mac.iinet.net.au