iCal update from the wise man in the east!

Reg

Begin forwarded message:

From: Murray Benn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon Jan 6, 2003 9:10:27 am Australia/Perth
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [maced] iCal is back!
Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Afternoon all,

iCal 1.0.2 has quietly been released on Apple's website. I happened to check the website a few minutes ago in case it had happened ... and it had. I've not received any announcements! I guess they are keeping it all a bit quiet.

Anyway, it is now Monday 12.05pm, not Sunday in the wee small hours as iCal was telling me a moment ago. All appears to be working as it should, and it is definitely faster than the original version.

I'll return to my usually more cautious self. I must do something about Word 5.1 though :).

Regards,
--
Murray Benn
Managing Director
Denbigh International Pty Ltd
PO Box 3166 Narellan 2567
Ph: (02) 4647 1375
Mobile: 0414 589115
Fax: (02) 4647 3410
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.denbigh.com.au



_______________________________________________
maced mailing list

Contribute by mailing to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Change your settings by pointing your browser at: http://zeus.as.edu.au/mailman/listinfo/maced