A wedding gift for Rod maybe, or... go on Rod, bid for it. It'd be a great attraction in the shop!
;-))
Reg

On Sunday, January 26, 2003, at 11:29 am, Bob Howells wrote:

AND at ........$5101....... US, the reserve has NOT BEEN MET.

I think we need a bit more than SPARE cash !

Bob



Rod wrote:

Hi All!

I noticed this little bargain on Macnn this morning:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2155564921>

I fear repeat of The Simpsons episode where Bart, Martin and
Millhouse pool their money together to buy Radioactive Man #1!

Nice addition to a Mac collection though!

Seeya

Rod!
--
--
From Rod's 2400 Powerbook
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ # 15292452

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.html>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.html>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.html>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/