Can anyone offer a solution:

Doing a bit of re-setting and mucking about yesterday I found that I have an
annoying Javascript problem.

This is the set up:

G3/333 Power Book 192MB Ram 9.2.2. Internet Explorer 5.1.6

The Javascript settings are:

Active Content: Enabled

Plug Ins and ActiveX: Enabled.

Had the "Show Scripting Errors" ON but virtually every web page visited
threw up the error window. One 'test' website yesterday told me that
"Javascript was NOT enabled". I have the latest versions of things like
Shockwave etc.

Some websites go haywire and a Javascript error log comes up, and usually
the machine crashes not long after ( not always) .

Any help?

Bill


Dr Bill Parker

RENEW
ABN 39 465 428 916
Technical writing and editing in energy and resources.
Getting your technical message to a wide audience.

Box 322 Mt Lawley WA 6929
08 9371 6373 0403 583 676
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]