On Saturday, July 26, 2003, at 02:56 pm, warren iannello wrote:

> I have a question for whom ever maybe able to answer it.I have a  
> functioning
> g3 400 mhz I mac but am looking for a little more speed and  
> upgradeability
> to some of the new os post 9.0 as well as te new browser systems.My  
> comp.
> Gets a good workout on internet functions for tudy and work.How far  
> can I go
> upgrading economically or should I just trade up?I have looked at some  
> of
> the following suggestions in the
> U.S.<http://www.lowendmac.com/imacs/imac-d.shtml>
> <http://www.insanely-great.com/news.php?id=1984>
> <http://www.insanely-great.com/cgi-bin/ads.cgi?iframe>
>
> Are these good options? Any suggestions welcome!
> Ciao Warren Iannello

Warren

Here are some prices on new eMacs copied directly from AppleStore Aust:
http://store.apple.com/133-622/WebObjects/australiastore.woa/80405/wo/ 
aT3z4rXfRAmR2utYfyE1PXAfIdv/0.0.7.1.0.5.13.0.1.1.3.0.7.4.1.1.0

Consider if your current iMac wiuld finction as well as one of these $  
for $, feature for feature and risk per risk.

Regards

Reg

A$ 1,499.00
800MHz PowerPC G4
128MB SDRAM
40GB Ultra ATA drive
CD-ROM drive

A$ 1,899.00
1GHz PowerPC G4
128MB SDRAM
60GB Ultra ATA drive
Combo drive

A$ 2,499.00
1GHz PowerPC G4
256MB SDRAM
80GB Ultra ATA drive
SuperDrive

A$ 3,299.00
1GHz PowerPC G4
1GB SDRAM
80GB Ultra ATA drive
SuperDrive
AirPort Extreme built-i 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]