Well pardon me......

But what do you expect for $30 ? It's Caveat Emptor !

Iomega SCSI  100Meg will work from OS7.1 through....... ?
and an LC475 through............

The software is available readily by download, but mostly you just need the
Extension for anythong up to & including OS9's

Bob

Mark Secker wrote:

What about the installation software?

They generally work on 8.6 or higher without needing any installs, the software that comes with them is IMO frivolous but can be downloaded from Iomega (or I could supply it on a CD)

have they been hammered? Truth please!

New prices are about $150/160 this is for a USB drive - so to use on the older SCSI equipped mac you'd need to install a USB port, $30 for PCI for desktop, $60 for PCMCIA for Powerbook) so if you have a SCSI mac to get a USB Zip drive working you are looking at between $180 and $220, and that's if your older mac accepts PCI (instead of say Newbus) or PCMCIA cards.

Price more reflects age (about 5 years old) and usage as I have three (one for office, one for desktop, one for laptop) each drive was, individually, not used excessively, mainly used for transporting Uni assignments. Both the ones I'm selling are warranty exchanges so the they would be of around 1998 vintage.