My browser settings should only affect things I'm
viewing that are online, or in downloading them
shouldn't they? Something that has  been downloaded
and then attempted to be opened through the
application it was created in, I have tried to open
them through the "File" menu in Flash with no success
and the other person who tried to open them transfered
them from the PC to Mac on CD.

Thanks,
Somewhat Confused Kelly

 --- Bob Howells <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > 
> Have you managed to open the same type of file from
> a Mac ?
> 
> You may need to make a new setting in your Browser's
> " Helper Applications "
> 
> Bob
> 
> 
> On 9/9/03 11:37 AM, "Kelly Duffy"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> > Hi all,
> > 
> > I am having problems with .fla files from Flash. I
> > can't open them on the Mac if they were created on
> a
> > PC. I run OS9.2 and Flash MX. I've noticed someone
> > with the same problem on a Flash forum I'm part
> of,
> > they have been able to go between Flash MX on PC
> and
> > Flash MX on Mac.
> > 
> > Has anyone else experienced this and successfully
> > overcome it? I've never had any problems going
> from PC
> > to Mac before, some going from Mac to PC but not
> the
> > other way around.
> > 
> > Kind regards,
> > Kelly
> > 
> >
>
________________________________________________________________________
> > Want to chat instantly with your online friends? 
> Get the FREE Yahoo!
> > Messenger http://mail.messenger.yahoo.co.uk
> > 
> > -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> > Archives -
> <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> > Guidelines -
>
<http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> > Unsubscribe -
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > 
> > WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro
> > 
>  

________________________________________________________________________
Want to chat instantly with your online friends?  Get the FREE Yahoo!
Messenger http://mail.messenger.yahoo.co.uk