Hi all, I've found that the Autostart is a simple text document, but must point directly to an .exe file. For example a Director projector or a program that will Autorun. Unfortunately you cannot simply point to a html file or the like.
I've not looked into the Mac side a great deal, but a site here with some info: http://www.macdisk.com/cdstarten.php3 On 9/11/03 10:39 PM, "John Currie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > G'Day All > > How do I get a CD to autostart on a series of pages text and pics in other > words a documentary written in HTML . I assume its a piece or pieces of > software which opens the whichever Browser is present. > Could someone point me in the right direction > > TIA > > john > > > > -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- > Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> > Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> > Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > > WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro

