Stephen
Does your ISP provide a mail service from their web page. If so try
accessing your mail through that facility.
Merv
At 5:24 PM +0800 20/9/03, Stephen Chape wrote:
G'day folks,
I started using Mozilla recently and keep experiencing "unexpected quits"
when I click on some email headers containing an attachment.
It is "catch 22" now because I have about 5 emails in my inbox that I cannot
even delete because as soon as I click on any of them Mozilla quits.
Is there any other way to delete messages in the inbox without clicking on
the message ?
And does anyone know how to solve the "unexpected quits" problem ?
I have searched and searched the set-up menus without success.
--
Regards,
Stephen Chape
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro
--
"Science teaches that we must see in order to believe, but we must
also believe in order to see."