Heya!

For those interested or wondering what is happening with TechTool Pro 4 I
just received an email about it today. (As I've been following it up for
quite a while now).

TechTool Pro 4 is still not available and according to the US it won't be
available until 10.3 is released. (So according to Apple's info that is
"sometime before the end of the year").

I have looked into it a bit more and if you were thinking of getting
TechTool Pro 4 (or even had TechTool Pro 4) you actually have quite a good
way to do it.

If you already had TechTool Pro and wanted to upgrade to TTP4 it would cost
you about $185 (inc GST and freight). If you didn't have TTP4 but were
thinking about getting it, it would be about $299 (inc GST and freight.
Approx, and when available.)

At the moment there is a special on where you can buy Drive10 for $238 (inc
GST and freight) and you go on a list for a free CD upgrade of TechToolPro4
when it's released.

So either way that offer seems pretty good to me. It's cheaper than the full
version (at present pricing), and it's not that much dearer than the upgrade
CD will be plus you get another product as well!!

So there you go. Just thought I would let people know.

If anyone wants more info drop me an email as I have pdf's on the products.

I can also get the product and direct ship if anyone is also interested, so
drop me an email.

Thanks in advance! Enjoy!!

Kind Regards
Daniel Kerr
---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>


**For everything Macintosh**