On 2003-10-12 at 19:18(GMT+0800) logrythm at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailed off into the ether:

> I need to connect a PM5500/OS9 to adsl.
>
> Probably DSL300+ or DSL504 from westnet.
>
> It has no network adapter, nor does it have USB either which is deemed
> necessary.
>
> Puting in a PCI network adapter is simple but rules out any USB
> capabilities as there is only a single PCI slot for use.
>
> Also it is desirable to share the connection.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks
> Paul

I'd suggest you look at the Communications Slot that the PM5500 has. I
think a number of third parties manufactured Ethernet cards for them.
Have a look around on eBay, or maybe someone on the list will have one.
Double-check that it works with the 5500 -- Google can help there. And
hopefully that solves the network side. :)

Ry