On 2003-10-16 at 00:17(GMT-0500) Lane Roathe at [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailed
off into the ether:

> >1. I have found on the site
> >"http://developer.apple.com/darwin/projects/openplay/faq.html"; that
> >open play is in the developing stage in terms of linux?
>
> Unfortunately that page has not been updated in several years and is
> thus way out of date :(
>
> >2. It is stated on the above mentioned site that it is for WINDOWS
> >95/98 only?
>
> Again, same out of date information.
>
> >My reason for open play is simple"IT SUPPORTS AND IS IN THE
> >CONDITION TO BE USED FOR LINUX AND WINDOWS. IT SUPPORTS THE
> >NETWORKING ON BOTH THE PLATFORMS TO A FULL SCALE" Please confirm
> >this if its correct becuase the above questions asked contradict the
> >statement. Moreover, since now XP is in the market and is commonly
> >used so the 2nd question also becomes important.

Someone might want to see about updating that page then. I passed over
OpenPlay last week for the sole reason that it said it didn't support
more than Windows 98 on the Microsoft side, and I basically took that as
a general sign of the health of the project.

I'm gonna have to look more closely now. :)

Ry