The reason I asked was that some machines had a legitimate license for this but for others we have to pay $29.95 US$ a cheek I think. I haven't seen it on any of my disks so which machine has the license.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Reg Whitely <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon Nov 10, 2003  9:22:01  PM Australia/Perth
To: WAMUG Mailing List <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Snapz on Apple installs

Tom

It was part of Powerbook package I think. Certainly not on iBooks etc.
Have a look at the developer websire at <http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/snapzprox/>
Regards
Reg

On Monday, November 10, 2003, at 08:31 pm, tom samson wrote:

Just been reading Australian MacWorld Oct 03 and noticed this little bit of info in Finder Software bundles PowerMAc ...Snapz Pro. Hmm! I have looked for it on my Disks but I cannot find it at all.
Any ideas?
Tom Samson on a G5

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro