Did you have to buy a new keyboard to fix the problem?
I hope not.
Ruben A. Franke

I had the same problem, it was a faulty connector on the keyboard cable!
Severin Crisp

I have recently discovered that a friend using a PC is also experiencing this same problem. This person also knows of someone else experiencing the same problem using a PC. So far I have not been able to figure out a way of dealing with this problem

Ruben A. Franke

I have recently been experiencing what I thought to be freezes. However I noticed that programs continued to function normally and discovered that unplugging the keyboard and plugging it back in fixes the problem. This fix only works temporarily and the problem occurs again after some time.
Problem occurs in various programs and in Finder.
I recently went through disc first aid and repaired permissions although I'm not too sure if this is relevant.

Running 10.2.8 on G4-400

Thanks
Ruben A. Franke


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro


--
   __________________________________________________________________
         Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP

       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
            Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
Fax (08) 9842 9650 (Int'l +61 8 9842 9650) email mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Web pages http://www.albanyis.com.au/~sev/
   __________________________________________________________________