On 31/12/2003, at 11:27 PM, Severin Crisp wrote:

When Safari is run first time or after trashing its preferences it is supposed to import IE bookmarks. In my case it does this but only the first few.
Suggestions please
Severin Crisp

Go straight to Versiontracker and download a copy of Safari Enhancer. It's the best thing you can do for Safari. One of the things it does is allow you to import bookmarks from all sort of other browsers.

--
Peter Hinchliffe
Apwin Computer Services            FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer