In June last year I purchased Quicktime Pro and Quickime MP2 plugin from the online Apple store. Now after upgrading to quicktime pro 6.5 I can no longer open Mp2 files (such as VOB's), when I go to the online store and log in to download upgrades to purchased software(as I did with the last upgrade) my apple store account shows that I have NO purchase or download history <grrrrr>... now apart from the fact that I'll have to handball the work over to a Win XP equipped colleague ()which will give him no end of "told you macs are shit" ammunition also is rather be littling and poor consumer relations - particularly as all the "contact us" links in the apple online store are pretty much circular referencing (as in within 2 or three clicks you end back where you started from without ever getting a form or e-mail address to use). In the end I posted to the Quicktime technical support address which was the clossest I could find to being related to the produc/store enquiry I had

--
~
Mark Secker [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph#6488 1855 (ECEL)
ECEL Computer Support Officer, University of Western Australia.
CRICOS Provider No. 00126G
~

"present day
             present time  "