It's just like the spammers who send you offers of amazing programs that cut the amount of spam you get and when you pay they just remove your name from some of their lists :))
> From: Brad Helden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:43:07 +0800 > To: "WAMUG Mailing List" <[email protected]> > Subject: More than coincidence??? > > Today's e-mail included a nice attempt to send a virus to me with the > sender listed as a Vic Park car-yard. I contacted the yard and warned > the owner what had taken place and of course the nasty file labelled > 'data.zip' was promptly trashed. > > What amused me was that when I checked my 'real' mail in my letter > box I found a letter addressed to me saying that I could have > complete virus protection for only $200. > > Hmmm... I wonder. >

