One way to grab a screen is
Apple+shift +4

which should change your cursor from an arrow to crosshair,
then click & drag from the crosshair to cover that part of the screen you require.

The resultant picture will appear as a PDF file on your hard drive
called Picture 1 ... the next available number if you already have some.

Sorry I have not learnt about the help files yet,
but I assume you are going to the top under Help

Bob

On Saturday, February 21, 2004, at 02:36  PM, Mark Scholmann wrote:

New to the new Mac's and our e-Mac in our Test room, doesn't seem to have
any Help files ?

I was trying to work out how to "capture" (grab) a screen for test
purposes, but when trying help there appeared to be no information or a
"null" topic available.

How can I re-instate this one aspect of the OS ?

Thanks,

Mark Scholmann


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro