On 02/03/2004 21:11, "Kelly Duffy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Snip

> Ok, the next bit, and much happier and less scary. I
> bought a new mobile, a Sony Ericsson T630. It is the
> update from the T610, which was Mac compatible. The
> new CD only lists Windows though. I emailed Sony and
> have had no reply, can anyone point me in the
> direction of Mac software or is it not needed? I want
> to sync my phone and Mac up, I run OS10.3.
>
> I also need a bluetooth adapter, USB, for my Mac, and
> preferably PC. Can anyone give me a decent price on
> one of these?

Snip

Kelly

I have just got a Sony Ericsson T610.

The CD only has PC software, but on the Mac your phone is already compatible
with iSync, Address Book and iCal, that I am already using.

I found the best deal so far is the D-Link DBT-120 USB Bluetooth adaptor on
the Apple Store Australia.  It was $59.  The best I found elsewhere were
close to $90.

I am currently in the process of trying things out, and discovering all the
other little quirks.

Have Fun

Daniel F.