From: Adam Yap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: MacOS X 10.3.3
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:39:16 +0800

Funnily enough, I think the easiest way might be to provide access to
someone's wireless AP... perhaps firewalled so it can only be used for
updates from Apple. I guess I don't have any particular objection to
someone driving outside my place and doing that :) Thought it would be
bizarre to have these guys milling outside all updating their OS' :)

Adam

On 16/03/2004, at 12:11 PM, J Philippe Chaperon wrote:

 > --
 'He who receives a good turn should never forget it; he who does

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 14:08:04 +0800
From: Mark Secker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
t=flow

 >> Funnily

 lol my AP barely reaches from my study to the lounge (a distance of
 less than 5 meters) I blame double clay brick interior walls... - so
 that's why new houses are being built single brick or dry-wall? to