I didn't experience the sleep problem but both work G4 mirror doors I've run the update on kernel panicked at the end of the update then hung on the next two restarts. After that they work fine.
Neither Tech Tool or Disk Warrior picked up any problems

Works "sand box" mac, a  G4 "mystic", updated fine no problems .

Haven't up graded my own Powerbook or G3 B&W yet so can't say on those.

Would you believe, two shutdowns did the trick!
Severin Crisp

Have just upgraded to 10.3.3 quite smoothly.
"Sleep" from the Apple menu does not seem to work.  G4/400
Comments welcome
Severin Crisp
         Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
            Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                        email  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 Web pages http://www.JennyCrisp.com.au
                        &  http://members.westnet.com.au/Crisp

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro

--
~
Mark Secker Computer Support Officer

<http://ecel-mark.ecel.uwa.edu.au/~marksecker/index.htm> (sometimes works)