On 3/4/04 5:44 PM, "Warren Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes I've noticed similarly just in the last day or so, though not quite
> 3 per 10 min.
> 
> On 03 Apr 2004, at 16:41, Daniel Kerr wrote:
> 
>> Hi All!
>> 
>> Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
>> 
>> I'm just curios to see if anyone else has noticed an increase in spam
>> mail to mac.com (for those that use it.) I now find I'm getting about
>> 3 every 10mins and it's just to that address. Has anyone else noticed
>> the same. I barely use this address, and looked to see if I have it
>> posted anywhere the net,.. well bar yahoo it's not really anywhere.
>> 
>> Thanks. Look forward to see what others are finding. (Can send direct
>> to me to save the list if preferred.)
>>

Me too.  Lots of spam about watches (???) and the usual suspects.  Its
almost like someone at the .mac server room accidently turned off the spam
filter :-)

Seeya

Rod!