Ok I actually believe it now now but you can understand why I might be a little hesitant when the date was so close to April 1st. I'm actually surprised to have not seen anyone try an April 1st joke.

Ruben

On 1/4/04 6:31 PM, "Dark Servant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think you've sent your email one day early.
Ruben

Hi all
Just going  through my junk mail  and couldn¹t believe it that Target
stores
are selling iPods.
Next step itunes store,  can¹t be too far away.

Bart.


They are actually in the latest Target catalogue......with a 4 day wait when you buy one! Target are only carrying display stock, and you have to go back to the store 4 days later to pick up the one you want. Bit of a bummer
that you have to wait, but at least they're in more stores!

Interesting to note that Target are an 'Authorised iPod Reseller', and they are also being sold at Downtown Duty Free. I figure iPods are going to be
sold all over the place now!

Seeya

Rod!


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro