Try here :

<http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/>

and here

<http://www.inkjetmall.com/store/ts/clogging.htm>

and here

<http://www.weeno.com/art/0899/140.shtml>

Bob





On Sunday, May 2, 2004, at 03:36  PM, bill parker wrote:

I have been trying to get a CANON BC 2100 printer work with an iMAC.

Installed the driver, put in new cartridges and All I can get is pale blue and grey. I have tried "test" patterns with boxes of colour Red, yellow, green and dark blue but nothing.

I am thinking the printer head is blocked through irregular use. I realise that I can get a new one for ?$100, but for that I might as well by a new printer. This one has both USB and Serial, and thats eseential.


So to clean the carrier? I was thinking, high purity water and mild ultrasound. Anyone argue against that? Would say a 5% methanol solution be another possibility? Any NO No s?


Bill


-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro