Yes, I've had bogus undeliverable emails as well, just a way to get us
to open the email.
On 12/05/2004, at 12:26 AM, Brad Helden wrote:
Hi again everyone,
No, Onno, I was not sending HTML ( I know enough not to send that! ).
I think I may have found the problem though... I just received e-mail
back from someone with the same Undeliverable Message statement
including the time that I sent the original. ONLY problem is - I
wasn't even home at the time and also I have no idea who the person is
I was supposed to have e-mailed.
As I receive bogus e-mail almost everyday now usually with a nice
suspicious attachment file I dare say a virus spreader has taken hold
of my e-mail address. I never open these files but they keep coming. I
wonder if a virus is actually in my machine.
I have the latest Virex Update and scan regularly and never open any
files that I do not expect or can confirm.
Has anyone else been having the same trouble?
Cheers,
Brad
--
Brad Helden
Perth, Western Australia
* The contents of this email transmission are confidential and may be
protected by professional privilege. It is only intended for the
named recipient/s of this email.
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro
---
Susan Hastings
Registered Psychologist
Telephone: 9458 1551
Fax: 9458 4484
Mobile: 0409 688 004