Hi All!
Two questions for a very quiet list today :-)
Firstly, where is the best place in Perth to buy LaserWriter toners? I need
one for a 16/600 PS.
Secondly, who is a reputable repairer of laserwriters in Perth? My usual
guy no longer repairs them (as he has moved from Perth), so I am looking for
someone who can repair a 12/640. It has the usual paper feed problems (from
both trays and duplexer) and when I have got it to print, there are
horizontal lines across the paper.
I use LaserTechnology for my Hp IIIp laserjet (its 13 years old now)
and still going strong
they do new or recycled cartridges (can recycle yours if you like)
my EPL cartridge costs about $90
they do repairs as well and deliver
Laser technology
9445 6999 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I can remember going in to get the HP repaired and cleaned once -
they have lots of cannons being repaired and lots of canon cartriges
- according to a book I have the apple and canons are very similar
chow
--
Gary Dorn
Permaculture architect
North Perth
[EMAIL PROTECTED]