I found this and I think it invovles the function key and F4. I'm fairly
sure its the function key and some F keys.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "James Devenish" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WAMUG Mailing List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 8:18 PM
Subject: Screen brightness/contrast adjustment via Pro keyboard?


> Hi,
>
> I have noticed, with Mac OS X Panther and Apple Pro Keyboards, it is
> somehow possible to bring up a round-cornered adjustment overlay (like
> when you press a volume key) in which the "symbol" looks like the one
> commonly used to indicate screen contrast. I have only ever seen this
> when accidently actuating an unknown combination of keys. I could not
> find info about this in Mac Help. Anyone know what the official
> shortcuts are?
>
>
>
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro
>