On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 11:26, Matthew Healey wrote:
> 1. Members must be present on the night to receive all prizes except
> for 1st prize. If a member wins 1st prize and is not there on the night
> to collect it, they will be notified by email.

I must confess that in this day of electronic communication that is a
pretty big dis-incentive to become a paid up member. I'm sure that you
have subscribers on this list who would love to become paid up members
of WAMUG, but who have no chance of actually arriving in person at any
meeting.

So, for my money, you won't be getting any this year from me.

Disclaimer: I'm not often a paid up member of WAMUG, but prize
give-aways have often acted for me as a final inducement to pay up. I
figure my email contributions pay for my membership without any money
leaving my wallet.

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S27°52'30" - E151°16'25" (Millmerran, QLD)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..