You`ve got 1 VoiceMessage from voicemessage.com website!
Sender: The Managing Director
You can listen your Virtual VoiceMessage at the following link:

It gives a website and an attached 16k file ending in .pif

Two arrived within minutes. I have no intention of opening it but am
curious.

Lloyd

Anything with a .pif is suspect.

.pif files in windows store information about the operating enviroment of a program IE if you run a dos program with custom settings in Win XP it will generate a .pif file. THESE FILES ARE EXACUTABLE.

On a mac or unix OS it will do nothing.

Regards,

Kat.

K.A.Q. Electronics      Website: www.kaqelectronics.dyndns.org
IM: Yahoo: PinkyDwaggy  MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For Everything Electronics     Phone: 0419 923 731