On Sunday, July 4, 2004, at 12:30 PM, Paul & Caroline van der Mey wrote:

Page 27 of the Sunday Times TV Guide... Full page "Computer Expo" advert...

How long has IE for the Mac been running on Wintel boxes?

OK !  I'll play your game .

Page 27 does have a full page advert for computers, there are some screens with
Explorer for Windows , but no Text that I can see that refers to Mac's.

Bob

We don't regularly buy the Sunday Times so my apologies if this is old news!

Paul