I have been doning updates in our computer lab and i have all the
install packages i need but i would like to roll them all into one to
make the process faster. I have a version of the xcode tool dose any
one know a way to make them and documentation on do it.
Thankyou

Plank

Apple Remote Desktop is probably what you're after. It's commercial though. Or buy an XServe with Tiger installed next year and cache the software updates:)

The Installer SDK is available at

<ftp://ftp.apple.com/developer/Development_Kits/Installer_SDK/Installer_SDK_1.2.4/>

I presume it includes documentation.

Have fun,
Shay
--
 Perth, Western Australia   Technomancer  Join Team Sungroper in the