Sorry to have bothered everyone but I have solved the problem in a mail script in the library :-)
Mac

Begin forwarded message:

From: Malcolm J McCallum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri Jul 23, 2004  4:36:18  PM Australia/Perth
Subject: Mail servers

Hi. I am running a Biege G3/300 with Mac OS 10.2.8. I have entered an incorrect address for a mail server under Accounts > Account information> outgoing Mail server and I do not know how to delete it :-(. I have had this problem before and I know that some where in the 'guts' of Unix it is storing these Mail servers. can some one help. I see that in 10.3.4 there is a button to do this function.

Is there an acceptable patch that allows one to load 10.3.4 yet?

Mac