From: Severin Crisp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 31 July 2004 4:32:51 PM
Subject: PhotoShop CS/Image Ready anomaly

I work with "raw" format .NEF files from a Nikon 5700. When I open them in Image Ready I get the full Camera Raw Plugin window to manipulate them in. If I open the same files in Photoshop CS I get a very abbreviated simple window only which lets me change the White balance and exposure but nothing else. This used not to be the case. I can find no documentation to point me where things have gone wrong. The Files are copied from the Flash Card to a folder on the desk top with no other manipulation. The Nikon software is so slow as to be unbelievable!
Help please!
Severin Crisp

                    Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                      Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                             email  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        Web pages http://www.JennyCrisp.com.au
                          &  http://members.westnet.com.au/Crisp

_______________________________________________________________________ ________

                   Assoc Professor R Severin Crisp, FIP, CPhys, FAIP
       15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia.
                    Phone  (08) 9842 1950   (Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                            email  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        Web pages http://www.JennyCrisp.com.au
                          & http://members.westnet.com.au/Crisp

WAMUG is powered by Stalker CommuniGatePro

Eye in the Sky Productions
Image makers to the Aviation Industry
• Air-to-air photography
• Print & web design/production