Hello Paul, the superdrive sounds like good value, how much did you pay for installation or did you do it yourself, Cheers Bill
On 21/08/2004, at 11:23 AM, Paul wrote:

Stewart Woods wrote:
Hey guys,
Just want to get your opinion on something quickly if ya don't mind.
A friend just dropped off a 500mhz G3 imac they've just bought which I've committed to get up and running as it were...(you know the price of evangelism!)
It's arrived with OS10.0.4 on  (ooooh scary!)
My friend just wants to surf, muck around with Photoshop a bit and do lots of DJ-ey music type stuff
The question being
go up to Panther
or down to OS9
thanks for any wisdom
Stew

UP.

Our 500 B&W G3 goes like a trooper on Panther, now with a Pioneer Superdrive ($170 with 50 blanks!).