On 4/09/2004 3:51 PM, "Bart Raffaele" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All
> I finally got a copy of Jaguar it's running on my iMac 233 rev A.
> at the moment doing lots of updates.
> The question is that some times the iMac goes to sleep and won't wake
> up, (just like me some time ;-)  I have to hit the reset to reboot it .
> Has some one come across this problem before on this imac.
> oh yeh! I want to install iPhoto 4.0 but i only can find the the update
> 4.03 instead ,  does anyone know where it is on the Apple site.
> thanks
> Bart
> 
> 

Hi Bart

iPhoto 4 is not a free download anymore, it's part of iLife. The only
version 4 free software is iTunes.
iLife comes with iPhoto 4, iMovie 4, iDVD 4, iTunes 4 and GarageBand 1. It
sells for $79, although at the moment you can purchase 10.3 for $229 and
iLife for $79 and get a mail back rebate from Apple for $80.

I have a copy of iLife that a client no longer requires (as it came with
their new system) so if you were interested in it, drop me an email and I'll
see what they want for it.

Thanks! Enjoy!

Kind Regards
Daniel
---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>


**For everything Macintosh**