Hi all,

The right mouse click worked fine, but 'repair permissions' does not seem to
have fixed the problem.  Anyway least I can open the file now, but if anyone
has any other suggestions please let me know.

Thanks all for your help.

Kind regards,
Greg Satti
www.zytech.com.au
PO Box 758, Bunbury WA 6230
Ph: (08) 9721 1125
Fx: (08) 9721 1126
Mob: 0423 558 636
The online data storage & technology store