On 19/10/2004 10:43 AM, "Lloyd White" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I saw in the Viking catalogue an add for a CD/DVD labelling system called
> afterBurner (sounds like a bad wine). It is, of course, only for PC
> according to the add.
>
> Is there a similar product, software and applicator, that anyone can
> recommend. Either commercial of shareware. I want to use my own photos on
> the label.
>
> TIA
>
> Lloyd

Hi Lloyd

If you've got Toast Titanium (Version 5 or 6) there is a program that comes
with it called Magic Discus that lets you print to CD. It is very good.
Otherwise you can also download a program called DiscLabel (I think that's
it) from VersionTracker which also does a good job.

I use Magic Mouse Discus (part of Toast) and find it very easy to work with.

Hope that helps!

Kind Regards
Daniel
---