Hi Brett,

We have a Samsung colour/black & white printer on our home page:

http://zytech.com.au/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PRS550N

This network ready printer returns a cost of just over 2cents/page.  Based
on $150/7000page toner cartridge.  There is also a cheaper version without
the built in network for $899.

Please let me know if you need further info.

Kind regards,
Greg Satti
www.zytech.com.au
PO Box 758, Bunbury WA 6230
Ph: (08) 9721 1125
Fx: (08) 9721 1126
Mob: 0423 558 636
The online data storage & technology store